Today, I will review a simple LED bulb that runs with solar power, LightMe Portable 1.5W solar LED Bulb.
This solar LED bulb is affordable and it suits simple applications like camping and emergency lighting during blackouts.
What is included in the package?
- 1 x 1.5W LED bulb, 130lm, and 5500K CCT.
- Integrated lithium battery 850mA/3.7V.
- Integrated hook to hang the bulb.
- 1 x 0.8W/5V Solar PV panel.
- 1 x 11.5ft connection cable.
What is NOT included in the package?
- Another hook to mount in the ceiling to hang the bulb in (if needed)
- You may need to drill a hole in the ceiling of the area where you will install the bulb in order to pass the panel cable through.
How to install the LightMe Portable 1.5W Bulb?
- Installation is very easy, just make sure that the panel has enough sunlight with little or no shade.
LightMe Portable 1.5W Pros and Cons:
- Bright Light, 5500-6500K.
- Low energy consumption, only 1.5W.
- Very good price.
- Simple, portable and small sized
- Power switch in on top the bulb, there is no remote control in this version.
- Limited applications due to low lumen output of the bulb.
- Solar PV panel and glue are not very durable.
- I recommend the LightMe Portable 1.5W for small, temporary and basic applications and I do not recommend it at all for critical ones.
- My overall rating of this LED solar powered bulb is 6.5/10 as the product does its job but its overall quality can be much better.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.